Wednesday 8 February 2012

Animation Day

Today again I just looked at the computer and the programme did not work! I'm actually a disaster but in the end when working on the laptop we were able to work with I Can Animate and I think this for children could be great fun.  In my placement school chidlren were creating adverts using animation with clay models which they then showed in my class so it was interesting for me to see how they created these adverts.  I do realise for them this was a long topice and can now understand why it took so long to create the adverts. Today as already gone faster than yesterday so all good!!

1 comment:

  1. Still don't know why you had a problem with the computer... let alone three but glad the laptop came through in the end. Your animation was really good. You should post a link, or embed it in a blog post.

    ReplyDelete