Friday 17 February 2012

Another Friday Post

Its Friday and yes it is the end of the week which is exciting but morey big cousin had her baby today! I know this isnt educationally related but it is super exciting!!!
On a more educational note we had a visitor in today taking our lecture which I did not realise and she was from Christian Aid.  She was outlining many of the horrific facts about straving children etc all over the world! Super hard hitting for a Friday morning but thats the reality!
Also the previous lecture with the bit about the assignment completely confused me.  I have taken down notes of what she said but I am just not sure they fully match what was on the handout about the assignment.  Will worry about that in due course though!
Nearly time to chill/work for the weekend though so all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment